• Our drivers enjoy providing superior customer service to our
clients—they are caring, responsible and professional individuals
• Our drivers must pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle record review as part of an extensive application and annual training process
• Our drivers are required to pass a physical every 2 years.
• Our drivers are required to participate in our alcohol and drug testing program per DOT guidelines.
• Our drivers must honor all DOT rules and regulations. They are limited to 10 hours of driving and a total of 15 hours on duty, after taking 8 consecutive hours off.
• Our drivers attend monthly safety meetings which highlight topics such as; defensive driving, accident prevention and weather related driving skills
• Our drivers complete defensive driving classes that include skid pad training at
Fox Valley Technical College